Water Development Management Institute is responsible for trainning of water Techinicians required for construction, operation and maintainance of water and sanitation projects. Courses offered include Labaratory, Hydrology, Civil works, Survey Techinicians etc
The main functions of the Water Development Management Institute are:-
- To attain highest efficiency in accomplishing administrative and general duties that supports the effective and efficient delivery of training service
- To train technologists, technicians and artisans for water sector development and management
- Re- designs the curricular into modules and develops teaching manuals as per demands.
- Prepare and supervise common examinations to maintain impartiality and avoidance of leakages.
- Conduct seminars and training for In-service and Pre-service students